The City of Pelham is currently accepting applications for the full-time position of Receptionist II at the Pelham Racquet Club.
This position is responsible for receiving and greeting guests, operating multiline telephone system to answer incoming calls, directs visitors to appropriate personnel, and counts and balances cash drawers.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, announces visitors to appropriate personnel, while monitoring visitor access.
- Counts and balances cash drawers daily, following established cash-handling guidelines.
- Makes daily bank deposits.
- Assists with entry of purchase orders.
- Assists with inventory.
- Books reservations for services or events.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications.
- Performs clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, faxing, and collating.
- Tracks memberships, ensuring membership lists are current; processes cancellation notices.
- Contributes to organization success by welcoming related, different, and new requests; helping others accomplish job results.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The compensation range for this position is $37,884.22-$49,430.31. The City of Pelham also offers an excellent benefits package including Tier 1 RSA Retirement for all full time employees.
Applicant must satisfactorily pass a background investigation and pre-employment drug screen after receiving conditional offer of employment. Applications are available here and are available to download. Email completed applications to email@example.com or mail to the City of Pelham, Human Resources, at P.O. Box 1419, Pelham, AL 35124, or drop off at 401 Southgate Drive in Pelham. We will be accepting applications until November 16, 2020 at 5:00pm. The City of Pelham is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is E-Verify compliant.