The City of Pelham is currently accepting applications for a part-time position of Recreation Associate with the City of Pelham Parks and Recreation Center.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Greet guests as they enter the center and provide them with information or direct them to appropriate staff members
- Answer and promptly handle phone calls and routine questions
- Provide information to the members and assist with activity calendar
Candidates must have:
- Excellent Customer Service
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong membership/data entry
- Attention to details
- Computer skills
- Ability to adapt and problem solve in various situations
- Motivated and team player
Applicant must satisfactorily pass a background investigation and pre-employment drug screen after receiving conditional offer of employment. Compensation is $10.00 per hour.
Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, be dependable and available nights and weekends.
Applications are available on our website and can be downloaded. Completed applications and resumes may be emailed to email@example.com until 5:00pm on October 13, 2020.