Billing & Payment Information
Pelham Water Works accepts payments in-person, at our drive-thru window, over the phone, and via your online account. We also offer automatic bank drafts.
Online Account Management
When setting up your online account, you will be prompted to create a username and password. Once you are set up, you can view and manage account information online. Within your account, you have the ability to update your contact information, including phone numbers, mailing, and email addresses. You can also choose your preferences for automated services, such as notifications about extended water outages, services that will be disconnected for non-payment, or other water-related issues. No payment is required to view your bill online. When you use this service, you and any person you authorize to perform these functions on your account agree to these terms and conditions.
We encourage you to sign up for paperless billing. E-bills are sent to the email address on file to notify you that your bill is available for viewing and payment. Online credit card and e-check payments have a convenience fee of 3.25% of the total bill paid. Customers can use "Quick Pay" to make online payments without logging into their accounts.
- Sign up for paperless billing.
- Learn more about viewing, managing, and paying your utility bill online.
Automatic Bank Draft
Never be late with a payment by enrolling in an automatic bank draft. This option is free of charge. Complete the Bank Draft Authorization form and return it to the Water Department, along with a copy of a VOID check. Please verify that your information has been received and processed.
Please call our toll-free number 844.286.1222 to make a credit card payment over the phone.
Other Important Billing & Payment Information
- When making an online payment, please do not click "Pay Now" more than one time. If you feel your payment did not process, please call our office during normal business hours or send us an email. Duplicate payments will be credited to your account.
- An online credit card payment is non-refundable unless it is an overpayment of a finalized account. A final account that has been overpaid by a credit card transaction will be issued a refund check by Pelham Water Works after 30 days.
- If your account is past due or about to be disconnected, you should not assume online payments will avoid service disruption. If you have any questions or do not understand this disclosure, please call our office for assistance.
- If the City of Pelham determines that a payment error has been made, the amount in error will be promptly corrected.